Join us for the annual RR Donnelley complimentary SEC Hot Topics Institute. Renowned experts will examine the latest developments and trends, provide insight into what lies ahead and impart practical, actionable guidance on the crucial issues facing today’s corporate and securities law practitioners and finance professionals. The program is CLE/CPE-accredited and features SEC officials, corporate counsel, governance officers, chief financial officers, accounting professionals and law firm partners.
RR Donnelley SEC Hot Topics Institute
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Muneera S. Carr, Controller & Chief Accounting Officer, Comerica Bank
Robert L. Kimball, Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
James E. Parsons, Coordinator – Corporate Securities & Finance Law, Exxon Mobil Corporation
A comprehensive update on the latest trends and practices:
· Preparing for the 2012 proxy season, including Say-on-Pay Year 2;
· Tips for making the annual meeting of shareholder run more smoothly;
· Practical guide to dealing with the SEC, including how to respond to comment letters;
· Latest trends in SEC enforcement;
· How to draft and administer insider trading policies;
· Recent accounting updates and current FASB projects; and
· Other important developments.
2101 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201-2703
Our complimentary seminar includes breakfast, lunch, course materials and CLE/CPE credit.