The President and CEO NIRI National comes to Dallas on April 19th!
Gary LaBranche will be here to talk about:
- Key issues facing IR professionals in today’s constantly changing markets
- NIRI’s advocacy agenda, including a report on the successful Leadership Week meetings on shareholder communications and proxy advisory firms
- A look forward at regulatory and legislative issues anticipated in 2018
- Responding to the call for companies to make a positive contribution to society
- An overview of organizational developments at NIRI
Gary A. LaBranche was appointed president and chief executive officer of the National Investor Relations Institute in March of 2017. He previously was president and CEO of the Association for Corporate Growth. With more than 35 years’ experience in association management, he is a Fellow of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and was named the Association Executive of the Year in 2012. He is also a member of the United States Chamber of Commerce Association Committee of 100.
Gary is the author of more than 300 articles, podcasts and columns, including “Managing the Complex Association Enterprise,” published in the ASAE’s Handbook on Professional Practices in Association Management, 3rd Edition. He was profiled as an innovative leader in the book, “Hope: How Triumphant Leaders Create the Future,” by Andrew Razeghi, and was featured in “Strategic Transformation: How Boards Achieve Extraordinary Change.”