Proper Valuation – the ever illusive metric sought after by the market and companies alike – often leaving at least one or the other dissatisfied.
Company Boards and Management teams want their stocks to be valued fairly – if not favorably – in the public markets, and investors are constantly seeking upside growth, often by searching for companies with a disconnect between Wall Street’s valuation and the intrinsic value of a company. NIRI DFW
Professional Development Lunch
November 18, 2016
11:30 am to 1 pm
The Clubs at Prestonwood
15909 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75248
NOTE NEW LOCATION
REGISTER TODAYWhat does you management team think about your company’s current market valuation?
Have you ever been asked by your management team why the Street doesn’t have the “right” valuation for the company and thus “what’s going on with our stock?” Did you know the answer?
If not, November’s Professional Development Lunch meeting could help. At this meeting we’ll explore some of these fundamental questions.
- What methods do our most important audiences use to calculate the “true” value of the company today and in the future?
- What variables can influence proper valuation?
- How can IROs help ensure the valuation of their company and that of investors is “in the ballpark”?
- How can IR pros help the street understand the company’s view on their valuation?
- How do bankers advise private companies about their valuation going from a private to public company? What are some questions we might need to ask ourselves and our management teams about how our stock in valued?
- What are some create methods that have been used by your IRO peers to get through to the Street?
On November 18, our panel will examine the factors that come into play when deciding what approaches and metrics should be used to calculate a company’s valuation. They also will discuss how to recognize the drivers of valuation as well as how sell-side analysts, institutional portfolio managers and investment bankers can work with you to help enhance the effectiveness of a company’s IR efforts.
This is one of the top questions discussed at IR events, and when analysts attend our meetings, it is one of the biggest topics discussed and the subject of many questions from members.
Seating is limited, sign up today.
Questions? Call Glen Orr, President at 469.441.3203REGISTER TODAY
SAVE THE DATE
A Look Back at 2016 and A Look Forward at 2017
Dr. Robert Dye
Chief Economist, Comerica Bank
December 16, 2016
Details coming soon