July 15, 2016 – Dallas – The Dallas Fort Worth Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI DFW), a professional organization representing investor relations leaders from public companies in and around North Texas, is pleased to announce its newly elected Officers and Directors for the 2016-2017 term.
Click here to learn about our newly elected Officers and Directors at www.niridfw.org.
These officers, directors and their respective committee members drive the educational and networking programs for the DFW Chapter, which include monthly lunch presentations that dissect, discuss and highlight best practices around the top-of-mind issues and topics for IR practitioners and senior executives of small, medium and large-cap public companies. The chapter also co-hosts the NIRI Southwest Regional Conference with the Houston Chapter, the NIRI DFW Professional Development Day, shared programs with organizations such as the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals and informal networking events.
“These new chapter leaders will carry on the tradition of excellence established by NIRI DFW’s founders in 1975 and build on the momentum created by the outgoing board,” said Glen Orr, NIRI DFW incoming president. “During the coming months, this leadership team will make several significant announcements, unveil the 2016-2017 program calendar, host the NIRI Southwest Regional Conference in Austin and launch a membership campaign to demonstrate the value of NIRI to IR professionals who have yet to join the chapter.”
Orr continued, “I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude to the previous leadership team and committees. These leaders are volunteers with full-time, demanding jobs who serve members of NIRI DFW to advance the reputation and value of their profession through NIRI, the top international IR trade association.”
Incoming leadership team members include:
- Glen Orr, Principal, Orr Strategic Communications, President
- Luke Wyse, Vice President, Investor Relations, Triumph Bancorp, Vice President, Programs
- Toni Dingwall, Account Director, PR Newswire, Vice President, Communications
- Hala Elsherbini, Senior Vice President and COO, Halliburton Investor Relations, Vice President, Professional Development
- Robert Debs, Director of Investor Relations, Milestone Trust, Vice President, Membership
- Kristin Donnally, Senior Analyst in Investor Relations, Sabre, Vice President, Treasurer
- Michael Conley, Director of Investor Relations, Behringer Harvard, Director at Large
- Liz Kline, Principal and Vice President, Account Services and New Business Development, Eisenberg & Associates, Director at Large
- Lee Anne Sexton, Managing Director, RR Donnelley, Director at Large
- Rick Black, Executive Vice President, Dennard Lascar Associates, Director at Large – former President
* A biography for each new officer is available on the website www.niridfw.org
About NIRI DFW
NIRI DFW comprises nearly 100 members representing most major public companies in North Central Texas and surrounding states. The chapter hosts regular monthly meetings and specially scheduled educational seminars featuring experts on leading investor relations issues affecting publicly traded companies and the investor relations profession. The chapter is dedicated to advancing the practice of investor relations and the competency and stature of its members. Additional information, including membership details, is available at www.niridfw.org.
For more information contact:
Glen Orr, President, NIRI DFW